As a new resident or investor, you are interested in being informed of news and/or events regarding Navarre Beach. The best way to do that is to join the Navarre Beach Leaseholders and Residents Association (NBLRA).
Our organization’s purpose is to advocate what is best for Navarre Beach and the leaseholders by working with Santa Rosa County officials on any changes or circumstances that may affect our island.
We encourage you to join our organization to keep up with current events and have a voice in any prospective changes to Navarre Beach.
Benefits of having a membership in NBLRA are the following:
- Information about activities and changes to Navarre Beach
- Newsletter e-mailed monthly
- Association with other local leaseholders
- Voice in making decisions for proposed changes
- Involvement with community improvements
- Collective representation with Santa Rosa County Officials on any changes to the island
The cost for an individual membership is $25 or $40 per couple.